Monday, February 1, 2010

Is Expired Chicken Broth Safe



(Source photo: google images (blog.pucp.edu.pe) and modified by me)

To find the answers to your questions you'll have to introduce into the pit of misunderstanding , that place where you've ever been. We fall into it when life tries to show us something and not understand it. To know the truth you must face your fears

But this time is different, you prepared, knowing that you do, why you do

is a spiritual act alone, takes courage, but is very necessary

What do you want to come down to that awful place? cost me a lot out of it

To know that you really

And what am I?

Everything you think you are, all that caps which think have left behind: darkness that dwells in you . Falling into the pit on a spiritual level symbolizes not understand, not knowing what to do, live drowned in darkness

What makes most people avoid this darkness is . The elusive, stores it in a chest and watches, dominates. But one day, you're weak, do not see it coming and darkness comes out with a force impossible to hold, making you fall into the same error over and over again. Not learn the lesson and again, no you face and you still

When the darkness within you explode, shows what you really are. This darkness often exploited in specific situations: dominated by fear, substances, having to make a decision, be in a difficult situation to know the truth

And what you see?

A person coward, dishonest, disrespectful, anchored to the past, failure, lost love, hurry to the future, money, loneliness

mask When all this without being seen or controlled behavior, fool you. When you do not neglect what you're not honest, when for fear they will say you do not speak you are a coward, when you do not need to be well you do not respect, etc..

And you what, I always say to me, but you what?, Are you a saint?

at all, believe me, no way. I also failed, I lie, I lie. Do you think you are alone in this?, No, I'm with you. The only difference is that, if I tell you this, is because I see it, feel it and does much to remedy it. But I'm not perfect, do not pretend to be, well I'm wrong

How do you know who I am, and know that I do wrong?

To know that you need recognize what you think you are . You must observe every act, every step, every word. You will look back and see where you failed and talk honestly . One of many things that can help is the negative view you drop to others. They say, "the thief thinks that everyone is like him." Simple, effective. Do you think you cheating?, Then fool, do you think will steal?, Then you steal, what do you want to keep?, You hold back

This is called reflection, talk about you a lot more than you think. Not always the case, one speaks of something that you're not. Perhaps you're not a liar / a, not a jealous a. That only you know

You must swim in darkness, immersed in mud, digging into your interior, deeper and when you locate the poison out of lamp: your conscience . She wound. Tears come, come forgive in the air, hugging his pillow in the desert. But when everything happens, you've recognized that you really are and you can remedy

There is darkness in you, believe it or not. Now you know you have to embrace it, is your friend. It is a challenge, a test is your life, are you to yourself, to the abyss. You're going to face the biggest demons, the greatest challenge. I hope you win

Why?

Because you have no other

PS I am dealing with something powerful, or I win or I will destroy you, perhaps this time in silence, maybe not. Everything will be. The road is long, I fall, when it is not known, but something I can decide is how

0 comments:

Post a Comment