Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A Good Book To Learn About Football

To those who you follow there

Good morning to all

After receiving many emails, say:

I'm still here, doing the same, I'm not angry or estranged to this world

I still in my to my companions, Hada, Concha, Capricorn, Andy, Jose Maria, Your Light, Chencho, Flor de Menta, Yasmin, Alimontero, Grabertaina, Erika, and many others who now can not remember name, but I remember faces and words

alone, for my sake and yours, the best I could do is stop writing, idk if forever or for some time

Many people with your first post, think they send into the void, but it is not, here I am to receive

Greetings to all

PS If you need me for anything, here I am (I'm also willing to receive ham, cheese and glasses of wine hehe:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment