Saturday, December 12, 2009

How Much Does Generic Benzaclin Cost

Confusing

Trying to come to feel that you have nothing is something that requires you dig a lot, but you can not think for a moment and say "I have nothing", no. I have nothing is a feeling and a feeling everything is already inside, but to manifest should occur, and if something happens you have to intervene, you can not reason, you should go for it Once you get

feel it, keep it , how?, being present, here and now ie, dominating your thoughts, your old ways. Your former way of life, your old ways, the unconscious is still there, lurking, waiting for you to go out again slacken. Fear remains at every step without your being involved can fall back into the abyss of loss, dissatisfaction, emptiness, rejection, anger, envy

Sometimes I get confused, I fall the same mistakes, not if the path I am following is correct, I doubt that consciousness has

are in process to meet you, you still feel material. Who said it was easy to quit something?, No. But I assure you it is impossible, all you interior offers what you need . You can trust me or not, believe me or not. I do not win anything with this, do not look like anyone, not your attention to come back, just share with you the way I feel

Reach within you that you have nothing takes time, requires battle against yourself, your old way of seeing life. There is a clash between new and old, light and darkness is there. The past is not bad, learn from him, now, the future is better. To do this you must start now, you should walk a different path to follow. Cuesta, but once you step on the way everything is easier
What
exactly mean you have nothing?

material is at the level where you have nothing. Not having anything does not mean you're empty, does not mean you can not enjoy the things that life offers, means, in a very subtle, almost imperceptible to the heart, that this way, your life, fortunately, has a beginning and an end

who is believed to have something, as a rule is because within him / her nothing, that is, if there is, but it feels . People looking to take something out of them is usually lack of self-esteem, strength, joy, affection, love. All this, while you look out, it will be because something is wrong inside

But, just as eating is necessary, and get out, you also need someone smiling, talking, giving, receiving

Yes, perfect. But we must learn to differentiate good, very good, because you are feeding you all these things outside of you. If you do it because you need it, then something is wrong . When you eat by greed, something goes wrong, when you eat to keep your body strong, then, fine. When you spend a good time with someone because it strengthens and helps you to know, enjoy life, to have beautiful experiences, fine, but if you do because you feel alone, then, something goes wrong
believe have something coming
inside is an internal failure, is fear . Fear of losing. If your partner is gone and you feel lonely or empty, then something is wrong. You have become material need. However, if you can continue your life, if you can still be you, then you have not lost anything

Nothing you had, you have nothing, nothing will. All you, all you give, you get everything

Life is a totally spiritual path , but at the same time we live in a material world, but as I die, I die if I do not drink, if there is no love in my , joy, strength, sick and dying

Keep what makes you feel good about you, but not because you're feeling empty, but because they feel that's live

PS I have inner battles I like you, do you not fall?, if I do, do you not cry?, do so, but here I am, standing. I have a very clear message to tell the life and another thanks to my final say: here I am, I will not kneel before the pain of loss, addiction to pain before the pain of the people I appreciate. I'm in one piece, when my death will say here I am, you're late and I have no fear

0 comments:

Post a Comment