Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Mountain Blade Pc Game




A Life: thanks for every situation and person I've met over the years

My family thanks

To my friends: beer

To those who are no longer: case you are

Al feeling bad: you are responsible for what
happens to you

Al feels good: continues, especially when you come down

Al feels unhappy: remember that there are people much worse than you ever going hunger and cold, even during Christmas

By viewing the dark end: words serve not only serves the action, get up and go for it

When you just losing a relationship: what does not kill you, I assure you, I give you my word, it makes you stronger

Which has just lost a family member: what stays in the heart never dies

feeling lonely At: without you, the life you live is not possible, in fact, your life is important for you

Al spiteful: no good

Women: not let anyone step on you, you are more valuable than you think. The company still does not understand, but your own, you are strong

Al coward trying to do me

Al brave: be cautious, but still and

Al humble still have to be more

To which keeps it all: you who lost

To my readers: stay with what you get heart and put it into practice

myself: still have not gotten anything done or

A myself again: do not play the strong against the nougat know it's a losing battle

Happy holidays to all, I wish you the very best

PS I am willing to receive gifts

0 comments:

Post a Comment