Sunday, September 20, 2009

Gold Rates In Mustafa In Singapore

TO SUBMIT TO COPY MY

First of all, to say that that statement is not a threat, something that after I decided to write many copies, because you get tired. Perhaps the people who copy do so more people will also read, but if you like something, send the link and go. Take on your site to put a title followed by text and signed by you, conveys that you are the creator of that entry.
I share and I'm with you, but I think it is disrespectful to what I do. And the last thing I'll leave it to happen.

If you intend to copy my writings whole or any sentence, put sources and comunicate with me. 'll Ever see a copy of something in my blog, you will never see similarities, it all comes from my hands. Something I put someone's hand leads to its origin.

not the first time you see them as people copy and paste entire text of the blog on their pages and pretend to be something they are not.
You know what bothers me?, If those people who copy and paste, I wonder what are they?, Would you be?, That causes confusion and damage. And that, really, I do not like anything. Because it is not helping at all.

Do you like what I write?, Perfect, you want to share?, Fine, but respect the time I spend and the work that I at least put origin of writing. And above all, respect for people seeking help and understanding, because whoever does this is not within who copy and paste, but it came from and who can give an answer that has to do with writing is that it carries.
you doing this haceis The damage, though ye believe not. Many are you doing in good faith, but maybe you equivoqueis. If I read something about Tarot, for example, who do I go?, Its author. Some of the law of attraction, some of Consciousness, Ego, of any therapy, what we want, even to those who know.

Here you copied and pasted writings on this page:
copied Written: Fixed
(author to erase what he picked 'borrowed')
Written
original->
copied
Written:
Fixed
(author to erase what he picked 'borrowed')
Written
original->

The others did, and talked to them in their day and everything was, I think, solved, because I will not be investigating who take something or not, but I have come here by chance and looks at the destination. Internet
free site, but like everything else, there are some common sense laws are carried out.

PS I talked to Patrick and everything is solved, should not be misunderstandings or bad feelings, but we must respect. This site is free, take what you want it, but remember to greet the author, not only for me, also for everyone who writes and works. Recognize their work means that other people can access those sites and perhaps, learn things and get useful information. If I grab something of yours and put a link to your page who knows, maybe we're helping others to know how big you

0 comments:

Post a Comment