Thursday, March 31, 2011

Does Ross Sell Fake Jansports?

Hydrance Optimale Avene

Hi! Long!, Today I come to talk a little about Hydrance Optimale Avene cream.
I do not want to extend because it has already talked a lot of this cream, I'll just give a few hints about what seems to me in particular.

I, for my skin type, I bought specifically for normal and combination skin, and it has SPF 20, because there is one not wearing it.
Broadly speaking, I know cream is normally like a lot, but I did not convince me.
First me I fall short of hydration , I can not wear it two or three days, morning and evening, if not dry my nose. The truth that strikes me a bit, but good. So I can only use it once a day, I choose to do in the morning, because it has a pretty good matt power for my taste, so use something else the night moisturizer.
I like the protection factor, but in summer I use a cream with more protection to protect past acne spots, and no further darkening me.
I love that leaves skin very velvety, perfect for putting up the foundation.
is quickly absorbed, and is very light.

I actually think that the problem has been the amount of positive feedback he had heard about it, and once you've used, it has not seemed no big deal, if it has good things, but if we had Note that you would put a 6 or 7 as much, not a moisturizer is essential to me, is more, do not even know if I'll buy it back, maybe try some other, I do not know .....
I expect it was like when you talk about a great movie and you think your expectations, then watch it and it is not for all the hype they have given .... it just that it happened to me with this cream.

And that's all, end by saying that this is only my personal opinion on how it has worked for me, not saying it's a bad product or anything.

Many thanks for reading! Hello

0 comments:

Post a Comment