Wednesday, March 16, 2011

View /view.shtml-illegal

LITTLE HELP plis night cream! The Award


Hi Girls! Today I come to do some preguntinas, because I'm running out of cream that I use at night and now I have to existential questions about buying cream for the evening, and perhaps you can help yourselves.

First the features of my face, today I have combination skin, but if I exceed my products I can dry mattifying the skin temporarily. I have no problems of excessive grain, yes I have a few others, and past acne scars, though thankfully not too noticeable, but if I notice the uneven skin, in terms of relief and color, (a poem girls ... hahaha).

The first question, what should I buy a cream to try to eliminate the imperfections of the face that I mentioned above? Or a very moisturizing cream and I regenerate the skin, as far as possible? (At this point I'm starting to worry about future wrinkles, I am of the opinion that the skin of tomorrow we must start taking care of today.)

And now, since I have such doubts, I had thought in the following products would be grateful if you could give me some opinion about them, as is a cream that is for night, at first there was no thought of anything matt.

For hydration, regeneration, etc. had thought of:

La Roche Posay, Light Texture Hydraphase (normal and combination skin). Its properties are: "Hydraphase rehydration as long lasting. An innovative technology for an intense localized action and long-lasting hydration for localized action: hydration adapt to the needs of each area of \u200b\u200bthe face. Try an intense and lasting hydration with a formulation based on thermal water from La Roche-Posay glicerina (para hidratar) y ácido hialuronico (para fijar la hidratación)”


La Roche Posay Nutritic Emulsion Ultra-Fina , esta me tiene un poco intrigada jejeje.
Sus propiedades son: “¿Tiranteces, fragilidad, rigidez, rugosidad? NUTRITIC El tratamiento que transforma los 4 signos de la piel seca y sensible. Innovación La Roche Posay: Asociación exclusiva de: una fórmula ultra-nutriente con un complejo de 11 BIOLÍPIDOS y una textura ultra-fina gracias a un tensio activo único: el Ceralución. Beneficios Nutritic de La Roche Posay: >Tiranteces: Comfort 90% in 24 h. > Fragile: 94% protection against drying. > Stiffness: 94% flexibility and elasticity.> Roughness 88% smoothing the surface. 90% of the subjects believe that their skin has become after a month. "



Midnight Recovery Concentrate Kiehl's , their properties are: One night. Two drops. A more youthful appearance in the morning, 99% natural, no parabens, visibly repair the appearance of the skin morning.


to solve the problems and mild acne marks that I have sometimes thought about this:

La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo its properties are: Oily Skin. Grainy and shiny, large pores, blackheads. Directions: La Roche Posay Duo is a complete treatment that combines 4 active dermatological acting on the 2 signs of skin with severe flaws and imperfections Removes Unblock pores. Results: With La Roche Posay Duo unclogging pores, severe imperfections disappear, the skin is healthy, clean and calm.
Looks good but as I have no oily skin, acne and I have a very strong, like the mess and me greatly withered face, or is a very strong product that can hurt me.


La Roche Posay Effaclar K, its properties are: Indications: Oily skin with imperfections: irregular landscape, clogged pores. Properties: Daily care which gradually corrects and transforms the skin surface through micro-exfoliation of the skin surface, Innovation LHA ™, a keratolytic agent that provides an intense, localized thin, micro peel, minimizing irritation.
Results: The texture of the face is smoother, blemishes removed, smaller pores and unlocked. The skin is thinner, clear and pleasant to the touch.
This tempts me a lot, and I've heard good reviews, but I honestly do not know if I will be doing well.

girls
Anyway, if you do not mind give me a hand, I'm a little busy. If you have any recommendations that I have not included so grateful, of course, everything is Welcome.
certainly sorry to have gotten this billet! Lol.

Many thanks to all advance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment