Wednesday, April 6, 2011

How To Find Effects For Oovoo

gift Testing La Roche-Posay

Hi girls! First feel the absence but I'm very busy lately and do not update this all that I like, and feel that it will be well for a while the truth ... sorry.

Well, today I come just to tell you a little about a new comprita I turned La Roche Posay.
products are the first taste of the brand and want to wait a bit before you speak in depth about what I think.
I bought: Hydreane light cream for normal and combination skin. I have thought to use for the night. The girl told me that no mattifies or anything, which is simply hydration
Another thing I bought is around the eyes Hydraphase. It is very moisturizing and eliminates fine lines we have for dehydration. It also has a draining effect of the bags and puffy eyelids.

Finally they gave me for buying two brand products a set that brings a shower gel and body moisturizer, the two things are for sensitive skin.

And that's all, I'll tell you that I go looking products, but as I said first I want to wait a bit for not putting the shrimp lol.

Many thanks for reading!

PS: Sorry that the pictures are lame, but I made the noise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment