Tuesday, April 26, 2011

When Will Costco Be Selling Their Makeup Brushes?

between GARCONS and Mr. Kane

I have looking forward to once and for all summer. Then I regret it when the heat makes my soles to stick to the road or where there are shadows that melt my Frigopie , but for now is a fact: SOL WANT IT NOW! NO MORE CLOUDY DAYS!

(I have looking forward to the summer. Then I regret it When the heat Makes my soles to stick to the road or shadows Where There Are not That Do not melt my ice-cream, But for now is a fact: I WANT SUN NOW! NO MORE CLOUDY DAYS!).

After sharing with you my innermost desires and browse cyberspace for a while (in which air traffic controllers went on strike not just because there are not), I discovered what might be my first garment fetish for this summer, I suppose, is just around the corner.

(After sharing with you my innermost Desires and browse cyberspace for a while (in Which air traffic controllers on strike Went Not Just Because There Are not), I discovered What Might be my first summer clothes fetish, Which I guess, is just around the corner).


What would a summer without Comme des Garcons or Christopher Kane in the closet? So basically nonsense. Maybe some think that the line of PLAY Garçons (yes, the heart) on one of its poles, and a bit obvious or too light, but guys, it's a staple here and in the Empordà.

(What Would Summer Be Without a Comme des Garcons or Christopher Kane in the closet? So Basically nonsense. Maybe Some think That Garcons PLAY line (yes, the heart one) on one of STIs poles, is Already a bit too light or Obvious, But guys, it's a staple here and in the Empordà).


And if you thought you were in the wave, not without a shirt / sweatshirt / alternative clothing Mr. Kane. and its collection of print "space", another basic essential and an explosion of design and science fiction in your view more than hangers. sure your mother does not like, but ... out with her party? NO? Gerund as wearing it!

(And if You Thought You Were in the wave, Not Without a shirt / sweatshirt / alternative clothing by Mr. Kane. And his "space" print collection, Another essential basic design and an explosion of and science fiction in More Than seen your hangers. Surely not does your mother like it, but ... going out partying with her party? NO? Gerund as wearing it!)



Seijo Imazaki for Simons

0 comments:

Post a Comment